"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.
“找回迷失的自我”并非正确的思考方式。

You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.
别把自己当成一张十美元的钞票,隐藏在去年冬天穿过的大衣口袋里。

You are also not lost.
你也并没有迷失自己。

Your true self is right there,
你真正的自我就在此处

buried under cultural ,
它被深深的埋藏起来了,在它之上覆盖着文化规训

other people's opinions,
他人的界定

and conclusions you drew as a kid
还有你孩童时期得到的模糊的教训

that became your beliefs about who you are.
正是这些成为你对自己的认识

"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.
“找回迷失的自我”其实就是回归自我

An unlearning, an , a remembering who you were
未受教化的,等待你发觉的,如同一段模糊的回忆一般的自我

before the world got its hands on you.
在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我