幸运快三中有一个词组rat me out,看起来和老鼠有关,但实际意思可并非如此哦。一起来看看《诉讼双雄》的这个片段吧。

对话原文

?

15 minutes.

15分钟后到

Okay. Bye. Hey, what are you...

好的 再见 你来干...?

Okay, what was that for?

好吧 我做错什么了?

If you care about me, you would have told me what Trevor was up to a long time ago.

如果你在乎我的话 你早就该告诉我特雷弗这么长时间 都在干那勾当?

I was trying to protect you.

我是想要保护你?

How is hiding the fact that my boyfriend is selling weed protecting me?

我男朋友在贩毒 我却被蒙在鼓里 这叫保护我吗?

You want to know the truth?

你想知道真相吗?

Your boyfriend also happens to be my best friend, all right?

你男友也是我最好的朋友?

I didn't feel like ratting him out.

我不想出卖他?

If you are really his friend, you wouldn't just stand by and let him throw his life away.

如果你真是他朋友 你不会眼睁睁地让他糟蹋自己的生活?

Let him? Let

是我让他?

I've never let Trevor do anything.

我从来左右不了特雷弗地想法?

Have you met him?

你不认识他吗?

Trevor listens to you, and he needs you right now.

特雷弗会听你的话 他现在需要你?

He is throwing his life away,

他在糟蹋自己的生活?

and you ditched us.

而你却抛弃了他?

Both.

和我

Like we didn't mean anything to you.

好像我们对你来说只是路过

?

?

今日重点:

?

关心:care about

大麻:weed。weed意思是“杂草”,但在口语中也表示“大麻”

碰巧:happen to

出卖某人:rat sb out。rat除了作名词表示“老鼠”,也可作动词

袖手旁观:stand by

丢弃:throw away

抛弃:ditch。常用意思是“挖沟;开渠”。非正式说法表示“抛弃”

?

想看完整视频,请关注【沪江幸运快三】公众号